Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Decorations

These are my Christmas platers

I love Chrismas decorations, I really wish they could stay up longer than a month!  Here are some pics of what I have done this year.

This is my new fake peacock tree


This is the real tree that we put up this weekend, I still need to add some more ornaments

Last year I started getting my husband Christopher Radko ornaments because he had gotten some as a child, my goal is to get him some every year for certain milestones, last year we had just gotten married so the "Just Married" car was perfect!

We had also bought our first house, so this was fitting.  This year we haven't had any major milestones, except that we have been married longer than Kim Kardashian.  Maybe I can find a Kardashian Radko ornament??

 I kept seeing on Pinterest all these ornament ball wreaths, so today I started to make one.  I am obviously not finished, but this is the wreath so far.  It takes TONS of ornaments, but is easy to do.  I ran out of ornaments so hopefully I will finish it by Christmas.  I have a habit of not finishing things that I start, hopefully this will not be the case!

7 comments:

  1. Hey love your blog! Wanted to let you know you can get a tub of ornaments pretty cheaply at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will check there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath! You can stick fresh greens or reindeer moss in between if you didn't want to get more ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many trees do you have? You are such a good decorater - please come to my house and help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, I'll be following. Wish you could see my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. take a picture! I bet it is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete