Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 oh.....noooooo


Happy 30th Birthday to my hubby!  Luckily, I don't turn the big 3 oh for 6 more months, so I can have fun with this. Why is turning 30 so depressing???

Well here is a little uplifting quote I came across on the Internet:
  • "The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits."
              -Hervey Allen

 I certainly hope this proves to be true.  

Now here are some fun facts about turning 30. 

You are older than 42% of Americans (I know, that isn't very fun)

You're 26 percent less likely to make a New Year's resolution in your 30s... but if you do make one, you're 26 percent more likely to stick to it. 

0.036 percent of people are in elementary school at age 30. 

The most common way to die at age 30 is by accident.

The odds you'll make it to your late 30s are 99,003 out of 100,000, or 99.003 percent.  

You are NEVER too old for a cookie cake!

 



 

1 comment: