Sunday, January 8, 2012

We are officially DIYers

Over Christmas break I got the great idea to remodel our laundry room.  It was a very old and ugly room, it is off our garage so no one actually ever sees it but me.  But when I was reading another blog I found out about peel and stick tiles.  So I did a little Internet research and found the tiles I wanted at Home Depot.  These tiles were easy to use, except I would say they are pretty hard to cut.  I have cuts all over my hands.  Here is what our laundry room looked like before we tackled the project.

 During

After
Still need to put the dryer back..........

This is a close up of the tile, the tiles look real, especially since you can use real grout. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW - I am impressed Julz! It looks great! I thought we were DIY'ers when we screwed in the baby gate at the top of the stairs :) Can't wait to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete